The highest trekking peak ‘The MERA’
(6476m) is located in Makalu Barun National Park and south of Everest which offers
the 360’ terrific view of 6 highest mountains above 8000m and other beautiful
too. This trek starts from LUKLA via SALLARI passing through countless offs and
down with beautiful view of Terrace, villages and mountains. Now days, we can
use tea house during trek except couple of night during summit with the flavor of
local food and their unique culture, This trek offer the both experience of mountaineering
and its nature ,culture and people. To do this Mera Peak, we should mentally
and physically prepare with good equipment and we arrange all your necessary
peak permit, guide, accommodation and equipment so we are happy to welcome you
with any question about this peak and make your dream success.
Day 1: Airport picks up and transfer to hotel then give short briefing about tour plan
Day 2: Kathmandu city tour in Kathmandu Durbare Square, Shyambhunath Temple, Bauddhanath Stupa and Pashupatinath Temple then over night at hotel in Kathmandu
Day 3: Early morning about 35 minutes fly to Lukla (2800m) then about 3 hrs trek to Chutang (3020m) over night at lodge
Day 4: Chutang 6 hrs climb up Chhetrala (4610m) then descend to Thulikharka (4100m) over night at lodge
Day 5: Thulikhark 5 hrs trek to Kothey (3600m) over night at lodge
Day 6: Kothey 5 hrs trek to Thangnag (4360m) over night
Day 7: Thangnag acclimazation
Day 8: Thanagnag 5 hrs trek to Khare (4900m) over 2 night at lodge
Day 9: Acclimatization day at Khare
Day 10: Khare about 5 hrs trek to high camp (5800m) over night at tent
Day 11: Summit the Mera Peak (6475m) then back to Khare about 10 hrs over night at Khare
Day 12: Khare 5 hrs trek to Kothey (3600m) over night at lodge
Day 13: Kothey about 6 hrs trek to Thulikharka (4100m) over night at lodge
Day 14: Thulikharka about 7 hrs trek to Lukla (2800m) over night at lodge
Day 15: Early morning 35 fly back to ktm
Day 16: Airport departure
- Airport pick up and drop
- Accommodation Nepali( ***)star level hotel in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu City Tour by private vehicle with experienced licensed guide and all required entre fee.
- All your standard meal (B.L.D) with tea/coffee during trek.
- Trekking standard tea house basis or tent accommodation during trek.
- Government licensed guide with required potters and their (food, accommodation, salary, transportation, Insurance, equipment and medicine) during the trek.
- Transportation Flight via Vehicle according to condition with their demand.
- All necessary National Park &TIMS cart fee with climbing permit.
- Some important equipment (Rucksack, down jacket, sleeping bag, climbing gars, if required).
- All government taxes & official expenses.
- Farewell dinner second last day of departure.
COAT DOSENOT INCLUDE
- All sort of alcoholic & soft drink (Wine, beer, Coke, Fanta, Juice desert, mineral water)
- Lunch & dinner during Kathmandu and Pohara stay.
- Travel Insurance, International Airfare & visa Charge.
- Personal expenses during trek (telephone, Laundry, battery charge, gash shower).
- In case during trek lose due to unforeseen circumstances, the lose will be beyond Holiday Hiking Team.
- One sharing potter is provided for two guests who carry 20 to 25 kg in the high altitudes.
- Two different size of bag is needed, one rucksack is given to potter putting trekking equipment and another small day bag is putting your most important thing then carrying by yourself.
- worm waterproof gloves, 4/5 pairs of socks & underwear.
- Battery charger, touch light, Sun glass, lip card, hot water bottle, sun crème.
- The program me is organized according to Guest’ physical condition with their interest.
- Shoes: one waterproof light trekking boots, light jagging /sports shoes and Flip Flops / Sandal for night and morning during gust house.
- Down Jacket, Fleece Jacket, long thermal inner Trouser, windproof over trouser, worm hat, sun hat, scarf